Thursday, August 17, 2006

A good photograph makes you feel, think and dream

Ever since I do photography Ansel Adams words:
"Simply look with perceptive eyes at the world about you, and trust to your own reactions and convictions. Ask yourself: "Does this subject move me to feel, think and dream? Can I visualize a print - my own personal statement of what I feel and want to convey - from the subject before me?"
are on my mind.
A photograph that doesn't make me feel, think and dream has no purpose.

Art lovers who liked this also liked:
Stuffed bears art
Stuffed bears canvas prints
Stuffed bears framed prints
Stuffed bears acrylic prints
Stuffed bears metal prints
Stuffed bears prints
Stuffed bears posters
Stuffed bears greeting cards
Stuffed bears photos

Stuffed bear art
Stuffed bear canvas prints
Stuffed bear framed prints
Stuffed bear acrylic prints
Stuffed bear metal prints
Stuffed bear prints
Stuffed bear posters
Stuffed bear greeting cards
Stuffed bear photos

Plush bear art
Plush bear canvas prints
Plush bear framed prints
Plush bear acrylic prints
Plush bear prints
Plush bear posters
Plush bear greeting cards
Plush bear photos


No comments: