Saturday, August 12, 2006

Waiting for the "Right Shot"

Very often people looking at my pictures say, 'You must have had to wait a long time to get that cloud just right (or that shadow, or the light).' As a matter of fact, I almost never wait, that is, unless I can see that the thing will be right in a few minutes.
But if I must wait an hour for the shadow to move, or the light to change, or the cow to graze in the other direction, then I put up my camera and go on, knowing that I am likely to find three subjects just as good in the same hour.

Art lovers who liked this also liked:
creativity art
creativity canvas prints
creativity framed prints
creativity acrylic prints
creativity metal prints
creativity prints
creativity posters
creativity greeting cards
creativity photos

utopia art
utopia canvas prints
utopia framed prints
utopia acrylic prints
utopia metal prints
utopia prints
utopia posters
utopia greeting cards
utopia photos

tattoo art
tattoo canvas prints
tattoo framed prints
tattoo acrylic prints
tattoo prints
tattoo posters
tattoo greeting cards
tattoo photos


No comments: