Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Image clarity depends on many factors

Same as Chuck Doswell I often use a polarizing filter, but not always. I am now almost always using a "Skylight" or "UV" filter when not using a polarizer since I have noted how much clarity my vision gets from the UV filter (the so-called "blue blocker") in my sunglasses.

Perhaps the best advice I can give is for you to experiment until you achieve what you want. But it cannot hurt to read up Chuck's Outdoor Photography Advice.

Art lovers who liked this also liked:
wall graphics art
wall graphics canvas prints
wall graphics framed prints
wall graphics acrylic prints
wall graphics metal prints
wall graphics prints
wall graphics posters
wall graphics greeting cards
wall graphics photos

faces female art
faces female canvas prints
faces female framed prints
faces female acrylic prints
faces female metal prints
faces female prints
faces female posters
faces female greeting cards
faces female photos

faces male art
faces male canvas prints
faces male framed prints
faces male acrylic prints
faces male prints
faces male posters
faces male greeting cards
faces male photos


No comments: