Monday, August 28, 2006

Classic Black and White Photography

This is also a place for me to share my black and white photography as I produce it. I find the black & white versions of these photos gives them that classic feel. I hope you enjoy them.

Experimenting with black and white is sometimes a challenge. I've started carrying two cameras with me: one set to black and white and one set to color. I know I can easily change the pictures to black and white later, but it looks better when taken in black and white originally. There really isn't a competition between Black and White or Color. It's just a choice that any photographer makes as part of the creative process. And there are times when B&W suits my creative vision better.
I guess that comes from starting my shooting back as a kid.

I love looking at great color pictures, whether vibrant or subdued, but I just love creating black and white images.
Well, I just love photography.

Art lovers who liked this also liked:
green plant art
green plant canvas prints
green plant framed prints
green plant acrylic prints
green plant metal prints
green plant prints
green plant posters
green plant greeting cards
green plant photos

landscape florida art
landscape florida canvas prints
landscape florida framed prints
landscape florida acrylic prints
landscape florida metal prints
landscape florida prints
landscape florida posters
landscape florida greeting cards
landscape florida photos

silver springs art
silver springs canvas prints
silver springs framed prints
silver springs acrylic prints
silver springs prints
silver springs posters
silver springs greeting cards
silver springs photos


No comments: