Sunday, August 27, 2006

Fan Mail

Quote from an email I got last night:

The way you capture the atmosphere of the Photos is beautiful. What a portfolio !! You have a terrific eye and a great taste for beauty!! I have you on my "interesting persons" list, and often visit looking for new stuff. Ironically, every time I visit I end up looking (again) at every photo in your portfolio. It always gives me great pleasure. You have an impressive body of work with depth, texture, and mystery. Each shot is a jewel. So many of your images are worthy to be framed and on the wall -- where photographs are meant to live. What I find most impressive about your works is the skillful integration of movement - something that I think many of us would find incredibly difficult to accomplish without the aid of photo editing software.

Art lovers who liked this also liked:
swampy art
swampy canvas prints
swampy framed prints
swampy acrylic prints
swampy metal prints
swampy prints
swampy posters
swampy greeting cards
swampy photos

running art
running canvas prints
running framed prints
running acrylic prints
running metal prints
running prints
running posters
running greeting cards
running photos

ripple art
ripple canvas prints
ripple framed prints
ripple acrylic prints
ripple prints
ripple posters
ripple greeting cards
ripple photos


No comments: